Saturday, July 7, 2012

Like Dust

     After seeing the Professor I felt good; ready to take on Cinnabar Island and Blaine with it. I surfed south on the great sea to a tiny little island. Cinnabar. I hopped off of Tsunami too early and my feet got wet. Lucky me.

I need to stretch.

     Finding Blaine would be a fairly easy task so I decide to slosh my way to the Pokémon Hospital and heal my team. It looked odd actually. The lights were half on. No nurse at the counter. Nobody was around. I had seen the machine used countless times so I decided to heal my own team and left before anything out of the ordinary could happen.

     I knew that what I had seen was solely due to the world crumbling. I still had time to take on the final gyms. I looked ahead and saw the Gym. Blaine was there. I head in and decimated the underlings and find my way to...

Gio..Giovanni?

     I walk up to the man I had battled many a time before and got in his face,"COME ON! Where is Blaine? He was supposed to be here. Why are you here?" He begins to laugh.

It says gym outside, this is actually worse than the switch behind the poster.

It had glory?

Let's dance.

..until I face Blaine.

Screw all that, it's battle time!

     I throw out Tsunami just because he knows Giovanni as well as I do. Giovanni throws out Dugtrio and he soon realizes what he is in for.

Surf #1

Surf #2

Surf #3 and so on..


Hardly..

You couldn't have given this to me the previous two times?

Thanks.. freedom would be nice too.

Is that what we are calling this now?

..for a third time.

YES! YES! YES!
 
      "Blaine is on his own now. I can't defend him for his actions against you and this world. He is no longer my master and I.. we need you to defeat him. All of us. I lost my body long ago and instead of freedom I choose to become a part of this game. I wanted power I couldn't have outside of this program. In the end, I was just as useless."

Alright.. but you are going to.. you know.. die soon.

Maybe..

     I am still not sure if he died. Maybe the world collapsing had started taking players. Or maybe he had found a way to not observe the rules of this world. He simply drifted away pixel by pixel like dust caught in a breeze. He looked happy. I guess I'll never know what became of him.

Goodbye.. friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment